About Me

My Photo
ShopforPaws
ShopForPaws.com is the place for all your pet supplies. Our goal is to create a shop that has quality products needed for pet lovers and their four legged family members. We offer a wide selection of pet supplies including cat and dog toys, pet wellness, pet beds, pet collars, and a pet grooming section with all the necessities. ShopForPaws.com is inspired to help pets in need. We are committed to donating a portion of every sale to non-profit organizations that help animals in need. I am grateful to have found a business that will allow me to be charitable to our animal community. As an online pet supply shop we are quite unique, as our mission is to provide animals lovers a place to shop for their pet products while also giving back to animals in need. We consider it our responsibility to make a positive impact in the animal community.
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!!!


Shopforpaws.com is wishing all of you a great 2015.

It's that time of year again when many of us begin to make  New Year's Resolutions.  Did you know that an estimated 40% of people make resolutions and only about 8% of people achieve their New Year's goals?  With those statistics, I have decided to scrap my resolution and create realistic goals that I would like to keep - something other than losing weight, eating healthy, etc.

According to the experts if we change our attitudes and our goals we can achieve real results.  So, I have decided to do just that.  I have taken bits and pieces of the advice to create a goal that has real meaning this year.  Shop for Paws is my new business and I have great dreams and goals for what I would like to accomplish in 2015.  I have a vision for my business and feel I am well on my way now.

Here are just a few of the goals that I would like to share with you at this time.

  • Social media is an ongoing learning experience for me, as I have not been involved with any social media before opening my business.  I have to admit, I am actually liking it.  One of my goals for 2015 is to have  "X" number of followers on Facebook and Twitter (I'll share my number this time next year - and let you know if I reached my goal).   
  • Merchandise - I plan to keep my pet supply business with quality pet products and continue to add suggested items from my customers.
  • Work diligently on my business to create a pet supply website that focuses on quality and customer satisfaction.
  • Most Importantly - I will continue to create a site that will allow me to give back to animals in need.  At this time I will be giving 10% of all proceeds to non-profit organizations that support the most vulnerable animals. 
These are of course just a few of the goals that I have set for my new business.  I have great dreams for the coming year and would like to include all of you in that dream.  Shop for Paws will continue to grow over the next year and years to come with your support, advice and suggestions.   

Happy New Year!  
Wishing you all a safe and happy 2015 

0 comments: